FDI and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Religiosity and long-run productivity growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 284, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ayesha Ashraf & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2016.
"The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 1728-1755, November.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Chen, Guo, 2013. "Health costs, factor productivity and foreign direct investment flows," Master's Theses 157717, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sandjong Tomi, Diderot Guy D'Estaing, 2015. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth and structural transformation: The case of West African Economies and Monetary Union Countries," MPRA Paper 62230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; TFP growth; technological transfer; technology gap; system GMM;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2013-08-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2013-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .