|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Department of Economics; Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Botirjan Baltabaev, 2013. "FDI and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Botirjan Baltabaev, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro-Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 311-334, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Botirjan Baltabaev, 2013.
"FDI and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro Evidence,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
27-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sandjong Tomi, Diderot Guy D'Estaing, 2015. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth and structural transformation: The case of West African Economies and Monetary Union Countries," MPRA Paper 62230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Guo, 2013. "Health costs, factor productivity and foreign direct investment flows," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 157717, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Religiosity and long-run productivity growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 284, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014.
"The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity,"
65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ayesha Ashraf & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2016. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 1728-1755, November.
- Botirjan Baltabaev, 2014.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro-Evidence,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 311-334, February.
- Dierk Herzer, 2017. "The long-run effect of FDI on TFP in the United States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 568-578.
- Lorena Çakërri & Filloreta Madani, 2018. "The Dynamics of Foreign Direct Investment in Albania. Comparison with the Western Balkan Region," European Journal of Marketing and Economics, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJME May .
- Bin Ni, 2016. "Productivity Gap and Vertical Spillover: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sheereen Fauzel & Boopen Seetanah & R. V. Sannassee, 2014. "A PVAR Approach to the Modeling of FDI and Spill Overs Effects in Africa," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 13(2), pages 181-185, December.
- Dierk Herzer & Julian Donaubauer, 2018.
"The long-run effect of foreign direct investment on total factor productivity in developing countries: a panel cointegration analysis,"
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 309-342, March.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2015. "The long-run effect of foreign direct investment on total factor productivity in developing countries: A panel cointegration analysis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112827, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Özcan Karahan, 2016. "Technology Spillover from Foreign Direct Investment in Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(3), pages 7-12, December.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2017. "Productivity Gaps and Vertical Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Patnaik, Ila & Pundit, Madhavi, 2016. "Where is India's Growth Headed?," Working Papers 16/159, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Liwiusz Wojciechowski, 2017. "Productivity gap: chance or obstacle in absorbing benefits from FDI in host country," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(4), pages 153-170.
- Ila Patnaik, 2016. "Where is Indiaâ€™s Growth Headed?," Working Papers id:8436, eSocialSciences.
- Lorena Çakërri & Filloreta Madani, 2018. "Understanding the Foreign Direct Investment in Order to Benefit from Them: A Theoretical and Empirical Review," European Journal of Marketing and Economics, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJME May .
- Manuel A. Gómez & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2016. "R&D Subsidies and Foreign Direct Investment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 769-793, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Botirjan Baltabaev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.