Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro-Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dierk Herzer, 2017. "The long-run effect of FDI on TFP in the United States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 568-578.
- Sheereen Fauzel & Boopen Seetanah & R. V. Sannassee, 2014. "A PVAR Approach to the Modeling of FDI and Spill Overs Effects in Africa," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 13(2), pages 181-185, December.
- Zaira ADNAN & Mamta CHOWDHURY & Girijasankar MALLIK, 2019. "Foreign direct investment and total factor productivity in South Asia," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(619), S), pages 105-120, Summer.
- Dierk Herzer & Julian Donaubauer, 2018.
"The long-run effect of foreign direct investment on total factor productivity in developing countries: a panel cointegration analysis,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 309-342, March.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2015. "The long-run effect of foreign direct investment on total factor productivity in developing countries: A panel cointegration analysis," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112827, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yafei Wang & Li Xie & Yi Zhang & Chunyun Wang & Ke Yu, 2019. "Does FDI Promote or Inhibit the High-Quality Development of Agriculture in China? An Agricultural GTFP Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-19, August.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2017. "Productivity Gaps and Vertical Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Liwiusz Wojciechowski, 2017. "Productivity gap: chance or obstacle in absorbing benefits from FDI in host country," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(4), pages 153-170.
- Lorena Ã‡akÃ«rri & Filloreta Madani, 2018. "Understanding the Foreign Direct Investment in Order to Benefit from Them: A Theoretical and Empirical Review," European Journal of Marketing and Economics, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJME May .
- Eric C. Y. Ng & Ying Chu Ng, 2016. "What explains the total factor productivity gap between OECD economies and the U.S.?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(32), pages 3005-3019, July.
- Stephen G. GRUBAUGH, 2019. "Fdi, Growth And Level Of Development: Analysis Of 76 Countries For The Period 1980-2010," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 19(2), pages 5-18.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2020.
"Do vertical spillovers differ by investors’ productivity? Theory and evidence from Vietnam,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 1046-1072, August.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, "undated". "Do vertical spillovers differ by investors' productivity?Theory and evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 20-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Ni, Bin & Kato, Hayato, 2020. "Do Vertical Spillovers Differ by Investors' Productivity? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 99304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ni, Bin & Kato, Hayato, 2020. "Do Vertical Spillovers Differ by Investors' Productivity? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 99958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miao Miao & Jiang Yushi & Dinkneh Gebre Borojo, 2020. "The Impacts of China–Africa Economic Relation on Factor Productivity of African Countries," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-29, June.
- Manuel A. Gómez & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2016. "R&D Subsidies and Foreign Direct Investment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 769-793, September.
- Alexander Bilson Darku & Richard Yeboah, 2018. "Economic openness and income growth in developing countries: a regional comparative analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(8), pages 855-869, February.
- Md Arif-Ur-Rahman & Kazuo Inaba, 2020. "Financial integration and total factor productivity: in consideration of different capital controls and foreign direct investment," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Lorena Ã‡akÃ«rri & Filloreta Madani, 2018. "The Dynamics of Foreign Direct Investment in Albania. Comparison with the Western Balkan Region," European Journal of Marketing and Economics, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJME May .
- Bin Ni, 2016. "Productivity Gap and Vertical Spillover: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Özcan Karahan, 2016. "Technology Spillover from Foreign Direct Investment in Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 9(3), pages 7-12, December.
- Patnaik, Ila & Pundit, Madhavi, 2016. "Where is India's Growth Headed?," Working Papers 16/159, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Fayyaz Ahmad & Muhammad Umar Draz & Lijuan Su & Ilhan Ozturk & Abdul Rauf & Shahid Ali, 2019. "Impact of FDI Inflows on Poverty Reduction in the ASEAN and SAARC Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-24, May.
- Ila Patnaik, 2016. "Where is Indiaâ€™s Growth Headed?," Working Papers id:8436, eSocialSciences.
- Sushil K. Rai & Akhilesh K. Sharma, 2020. "Causal Nexus Between FDI Inflows and Its Determinants in SAARC Countries," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 21(2), pages 193-215, September.
- Mohammed Abdullah & Murshed Chowdhury, 2020. "Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity: Any Nexus?," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 14(2), pages 164-190, May.
- Chen, Jianxun & Zhan, Wu & Tong, Zhaodi & Kumar, Vikas, 2020. "The effect of inward FDI on outward FDI over time in China: A contingent and dynamic perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:37:y:2014:i:2:p:311-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.