Is Technology-Enhanced Credit Counseling as Effective as In-Person Delivery?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John M. Barron & Michael E. Staten, 2011. "Is technology-enhanced credit counseling as effective as in-person delivery?," Working Papers 11-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Hartarska & Claudio Gonzalez-Vega, 2005. "Credit Counseling and Mortgage Termination by Low-Income Households," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 227-243, April.
- J. Collins, 2007. "Exploring the Design of Financial Counseling for Mortgage Borrowers in Default," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Claudio Gonzalez-Vega & Valentina Hartarska, 2005. "Credit counseling and mortgage termination by low-income households," Proceedings 963, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Miller & Julia Reichelstein & Christian Salas & Bilal Zia, 2015.
"Can You Help Someone Become Financially Capable? A Meta-Analysis of the Literature,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 220-246.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6745, The World Bank.
- Stephanie M. Wilshusen, 2011. "Meeting the demand for debt relief," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 11-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nfi:nfiwps:2012-wp-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ray Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nfinsus.html .