Optimal Design of Two-Sided Market Platforms: An Empirical Case Study of eBay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peters, Michael & Severinov, Sergei, 2006.
"Internet auctions with many traders,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 220-245.
- Peters,M. & Severinov,S., 2001. "Internet auctions with many traders," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Peters, Michael & Severinov, Sergei, 2005. "Internet Auctions with Many Traders," Microeconomics.ca working papers peters-05-03-30-03-06-03, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Jan 2006.
- Michael Peters & Sergei Severinov, 2001. "Internet Auctions with Many Traders," Working Papers peters-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hickman Brent R. & Hubbard Timothy P. & Sağlam Yiğit, 2012.
"Structural Econometric Methods in Auctions: A Guide to the Literature,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 67-106, August.
- SaÄŸlam, YiÄŸit, 2012. "Structural Econometric Methods in Auctions: A Guide to the Literature," Working Paper Series 4115, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline Auctions; eBay; Market Design; Large Markets;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-10-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2013-10-18 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2013-10-18 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2013-10-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .