Report NEP-NET-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2009-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jullien, Bruno & Pavan, Alessandro, 2013. "Platform Pricing under Dispersed Information," IDEI Working Papers 793, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Search Diversion and Platform Competition," IDEI Working Papers 795, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Aaron Bodoh-Creed & JÃ¶rn Boehnke & Brent R. Hickman, 2013. "Optimal Design of Two-Sided Market Platforms: An Empirical Case Study of eBay," Working Papers 13-22, NET Institute.
- Elizabeth Bodine-Baron & Sarah Nowak & Raffaello Varadavas & Neeraj Sood, 2013. "Conforming and Non-conforming Peer Effects in Vaccination Decisions," NBER Working Papers 19528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2013. "When You Know Your Neighbor Pays Taxes: Information, Peer Effects, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 13-22, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Young Kwark & Jianqing Chen & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2013. "Platform or Wholesale? Different Implications for Retailers of Online Product," Working Papers 13-14, NET Institute.
- Khai Xiang Chiong, 2013. "Revealed Preference Tests of Network Formation Models," Working Papers 13-23, NET Institute.
- Ilan Lobel & Evan Sadler, 2013. "Preferences, Homophily, and Social Learning," Working Papers 13-01, NET Institute.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees, 2013. "Nets: Network estimation for time series," Economics Working Papers 1391, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2013. "Network Neutrality under ISP duopoly: on the ability to assign capacity," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_19, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gautier M. Krings & Jean-François Carpantier, & Jean-Charles Delvenne, 2013. "Trade integration and trade imbalances in the European Union: a network pespective," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-22, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- SOHN Christophe & CHRISTOPOULOS Dimitris & KOSKINEN Johan, 2013. "Geography and social networks. Modelling the effects of territorial borders on policy networks," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-19, LISER.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Working Papers 6/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Oct 2013.
- Xue, Yida, 2013. "Strategic Planning of Large-scale, Multimodal and Time-definite Networks for Overnight Express Delivery Services," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 62214, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Mitsuyo ANDO, 2013. "Impact of Recent Crises and Disasters on Regional Production/Distribution Networks and Trade in Japan," Working Papers DP-2013-12, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Knieps, Günter, 2013. "The evolution of the generalized differentiated services architecture and the changing role of the Internet engineering task force," Discussion Papers 147, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST & Saskia VAN DER LOO, 2013. "Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: complements or substitutes?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.18, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.