The evolution of the generalized differentiated services architecture and the changing role of the Internet engineering task force
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knieps, Günter, 2013. "Market versus state in building the aviation value chain," Discussion Papers 146, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter, 2013. "Europäische Telekommunikationsregulierung: Quo vadis?," Discussion Papers 143, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günther, 2010. "Regulatory reforms of European network industries and the courts," Discussion Papers 129 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- G. Knieps, 2005. "Telecommunications Markets in the Stranglehold of EU Regulation: On the need for a disaggregated regulatory contract," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 6(2), pages 75-94, June.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Devereux, Michael P. & Guiso, Luigi & Hassler, John & Saint-Paul, Gilles & Sinn, Hans-Werner & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vives, Xavier, 2010. "The European economy," Munich Reprints in Economics 20104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Günter Knieps & Patrick Zenhäusern, 2014. "Regulatory fallacies in global telecommunications: the case of international mobile roaming," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Günter Knieps, 2006. "Competition in the Post-Trade Markets: A Network Economic Analysis of the Securities Business," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Weiß, Hans-Jörg, 2005. "Die Potenziale des Deprival Value-Konzepts zur entscheidungsorientierten Bewertung von Kapital in liberalisierten Netzindustrien," Discussion Papers 108, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluivr:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wffrede.html .