On the weal and woe of internet traffic management in Europe: A critical appraisal from a network economic perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blankart, Charles B. & Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2007. "Regulation of new markets in telecommunications? Market dynamics and shrinking monopolistic bottlenecks," Discussion Papers 112 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2008. "The fallacies of network neutrality regulation," Discussion Papers 115 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Gunter, 1997. "Phasing Out Sector-Specific Regulation in Competitive Telecommunications," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 325-339.
- Günter Knieps & Patrick Zenhäusern, 2014. "Regulatory fallacies in global telecommunications: the case of international mobile roaming," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 63-79, February.
- GÃ¼nter Knieps, 2011. "Network neutrality and the evolution of the internet," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 24-38.
- Robin S. Lee & Tim Wu, 2009. "Subsidizing Creativity through Network Design: Zero-Pricing and Net Neutrality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 61-76, Summer.
- G. Knieps & P. ZenhÃ¤usern, 2008. "The Fallacies of Network Neutrality Regulation," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 9(2), pages 119-135, June.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-01-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2014-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.