On the weal and woe of internet traffic management in Europe: A critical appraisal from a network economic perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blankart, Charles B. & Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2007. "Regulation of new markets in telecommunications? Market dynamics and shrinking monopolistic bottlenecks," Discussion Papers 112 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2008. "The fallacies of network neutrality regulation," Discussion Papers 115 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Gunter, 1997. "Phasing Out Sector-Specific Regulation in Competitive Telecommunications," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 325-339.
- GÃ¼nter Knieps, 2011. "Network neutrality and the evolution of the internet," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 24-38.
- Robin S. Lee & Tim Wu, 2009. "Subsidizing Creativity through Network Design: Zero-Pricing and Net Neutrality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 61-76, Summer.
- G. Knieps & P. ZenhÃ¤usern, 2008. "The Fallacies of Network Neutrality Regulation," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 9(2), pages 119-135, June.
- Günter Knieps & Patrick Zenhäusern, 2014. "Regulatory fallacies in global telecommunications: the case of international mobile roaming," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 63-79, February.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-01-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2014-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .