Market versus state in building the aviation value chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knieps, Günter, 2013. "Europäische Telekommunikationsregulierung: Quo vadis?," Discussion Papers 143, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Knieps, Günther, 2010. "Regulatory reforms of European network industries and the courts," Discussion Papers 129 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Günter Knieps & Patrick Zenhäusern, 2014. "Regulatory fallacies in global telecommunications: the case of international mobile roaming," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 63-79, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knieps, Günter, 2013. "The evolution of the generalized differentiated services architecture and the changing role of the Internet engineering task force," Discussion Papers 147, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-TRE-2013-07-05 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluivr:146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wffrede.html .