Report NEP-MKT-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Search Diversion and Platform Competition," IDEI Working Papers 795, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Young Kwark & Jianqing Chen & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2013. "Platform or Wholesale? Different Implications for Retailers of Online Product," Working Papers 13-14, NET Institute.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pavan, Alessandro, 2013. "Platform Pricing under Dispersed Information," IDEI Working Papers 793, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2013. "Searching for Physical and Digital Media: The Evolution of Platforms for Finding Books," NBER Working Papers 19519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2013. "How Product Standardization Affects Choice: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 19527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Macieira & Pedro Pereira & Joao Vareda, 2013. "Bundling Incentives in Markets with Product Complementarities: The Case of Triple-Play," Working Papers 13-15, NET Institute.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Randall Lewis & Justin M. Rao & David H. Reiley, 2013. "Measuring the Effects of Advertising: The Digital Frontier," NBER Working Papers 19520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Brett R. & Hartmann, Wesley R., 2013. "Advertising Competition in Presidential Elections," Research Papers 2131, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Paul B. Ellickson & Peter Landry & David B. Ridley, 2013. "Pharmaceutical Followers," NBER Working Papers 19522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Novelli, Francesco & Wenzel, Stefan, 2013. "Adoption of an online sales channel and “appification” in the enterprise application software market: a qualitative study," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 61300, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Tin Cheuk Leung, 2013. "Quantifying the Impacts of Digital Rights Management and E-Book Pricing on the E-Book Reader Market," Working Papers 13-03, NET Institute.
- Aaron Bodoh-Creed & JÃ¶rn Boehnke & Brent R. Hickman, 2013. "Optimal Design of Two-Sided Market Platforms: An Empirical Case Study of eBay," Working Papers 13-22, NET Institute.