Report NEP-IND-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scherer, F. M., 2013. "The F.T.C., Oligopoly, and Shared Monopoly," Working Paper Series rwp13-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Matteo Bassi & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2013. "Entry and Product Variety with Competing Supply Chains," CSEF Working Papers 343, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Müller, Daniel, 2013. "Merger Efficiency and Managerial Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 410, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & Joaquim Ramalho, 2013. "Mergers, Coordinated Effects and Efficiency in the Portuguese Non-Life Insurance Industry," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_18, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Joao Macieira & Pedro Pereira & Joao Vareda, 2013. "Bundling Incentives in Markets with Product Complementarities: The Case of Triple-Play," Working Papers 13-15, NET Institute.
- Fuchs, William & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Dynamic Trading in a Lemons Market," Research Papers 2133, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Rudyk, Ilja, 2013. "Deferred Patent Examination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 416, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Tin Cheuk Leung, 2013. "Quantifying the Impacts of Digital Rights Management and E-Book Pricing on the E-Book Reader Market," Working Papers 13-03, NET Institute.
- Young Kwark & Jianqing Chen & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2013. "Platform or Wholesale? Different Implications for Retailers of Online Product," Working Papers 13-14, NET Institute.
- Gary Biglaiser & Jacques CreÌmer & AndreÌ Veiga, 2013. "Migration Between Platforms," Working Papers 13-18, NET Institute.
- Aaron Bodoh-Creed & JÃ¶rn Boehnke & Brent R. Hickman, 2013. "Optimal Design of Two-Sided Market Platforms: An Empirical Case Study of eBay," Working Papers 13-22, NET Institute.