Assessing the Value of Network Security Technologies: The Impact of Configuration and Interaction on Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Gal-Or & Anindya Ghose, 2005.
"The Economic Incentives for Sharing Security Information,"
Information Systems Research,
INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 186-208, June.
- Esther Gal-Or & Anindya Ghose, 2005. "The Economic Incentives for Sharing Security Information," Industrial Organization 0503004, EconWPA.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Loeb, Martin P. & Lucyshyn, William, 2003. "Sharing information on computer systems security: An economic analysis," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 461-485.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation security; software configuration; analytical modeling;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .