Sharing information on computer systems security: An economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219198917500104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing Gao & Weijun Zhong & Shue Mei, 2013. "Information Security Investment When Hackers Disseminate Knowledge," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 352-368, December.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2008. "Strategic defense and attack for series and parallel reliability systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 856-881, April.
- Nizovtsev, Dmitri & Thursby, Marie, 2007. "To disclose or not? An analysis of software user behavior," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 43-64, March.
- Esther Gal-Or & Anindya Ghose, 2005.
"The Economic Incentives for Sharing Security Information,"
Information Systems Research,
INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 186-208, June.
- Esther Gal-Or & Anindya Ghose, 2005. "The Economic Incentives for Sharing Security Information," Industrial Organization 0503004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9648-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huseyin Cavusoglu & Srinivasan Raghunathan & Hasan Cavusoglu, 2009. "Configuration of and Interaction Between Information Security Technologies: The Case of Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 198-217, June.
- Huseyin Cavusoglu & Hasan Cavusoglu, 2007. "Assessing the Value of Network Security Technologies: The Impact of Configuration and Interaction on Value," Working Papers 07-19, NET Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:9:y:2007:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-007-9052-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:100:y:2012:i:c:p:19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Schatz & Rabih Bashroush, 0. "Economic valuation for information security investment: a systematic literature review," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0585-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing Gao & Weijun Zhong & Shue Mei, 2014. "A game-theoretic analysis of information sharing and security investment for complementary firms," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(11), pages 1682-1691, November.
- Tawei Wang & Karthik N. Kannan & Jackie Rees Ulmer, 2013. "The Association Between the Disclosure and the Realization of Information Security Risk Factors," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 201-218, June.
- Karthik Kannan & Rahul Telang, 2005. "Market for Software Vulnerabilities? Think Again," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 726-740, May.
- Vijay Mookerjee & Radha Mookerjee & Alain Bensoussan & Wei T. Yue, 2011. "When Hackers Talk: Managing Information Security Under Variable Attack Rates and Knowledge Dissemination," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 606-623, September.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:20:y:2018:i:01:n:s021919891750027x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryu, C. & Sharman, R. & Rao, H.R. & Upadhyaya, S., 2010. "Security protection design for deception and real system regimes: A model and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 545-556, March.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-013-9411-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chul Ho Lee & Xianjun Geng & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2016. "Mandatory Standards and Organizational Information Security," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 70-86, March.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:23-:d:99623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing Gao & Weijun Zhong, 2016. "Economic incentives in security information sharing: the effects of market structures," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 361-377, December.
- Charles Z. Liu & Humayun Zafar & Yoris A. Au, 2013. "Rethinking Fs-Isac: An It Security Information Sharing Model For The Financial Services Sector," Working Papers 0209is, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Yosra Miaoui & Noureddine Boudriga, 0. "Enterprise security investment through time when facing different types of vulnerabilities," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:22:y:2003:i:6:p:461-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.