Rationalizing the E-Rate: The Effects of Subsidizing IT in Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyunbae Chun, 2003. "Information Technology and the Demand for Educated Workers: Disentangling the Impacts of Adoption versus Use," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-8, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Internet; Subsidy;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-08-26 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-08-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .