Household Portfolios in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Watanabe, Wako, 1997.
"Why Do People Save? A Micro-Analysis of Motives for Household Saving in Japan,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 537-552, May.
- Horioka, C.Y. & Watanabe, W., 1996. "Why Do People Save? A Micro-Analysis of Motives for Household Saving in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0412, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:aei:rpbook:52719 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba & Andrew A. Samwick, 1995.
"Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 295-372.
- Poterba, J.M. & Samwick, A.A., 1996. "Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption," Working papers 96-2, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley), 2010.
"Household wealth accumulation and portfolio choices in Korea,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho, 2007. "Household Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choices in Korea," Discussion Papers 2007-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Serdat Dinc & Patrick M. McGuire, 2004. "Did investors regard real estate as 'safe' during the 'Japanese Bubble' in the 1980s?," BIS Working Papers 164, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kiichi Tokuoka, 2010. "Rebalancing in Japan; The Role of Private Consumption," IMF Working Papers 10/293, International Monetary Fund.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley), 2012.
"Accounting For Life-Cycle Wealth Accumulation: The Role Of Housing Institution,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 493-517, September.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho, 2007. "Accounting for Lifecycle Wealth Accumulation: The Role of Housing Institution," Discussion Papers 2007-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Özbilgin, H. Murat, 2010.
"Financial market participation and the developing country business cycle,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 125-137, July.
- Huseyin Murat Ozbilgin, 2009. "Financial Market Participation and the Developing Country Business Cycle," Working Papers 0904, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Iwaisako, Tokuo, 2009. "Household portfolios in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 373-382, December.
- John Y. Campbell, 2006. "Household Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1553-1604, August.
- Neal Maroney & Atsuyuki Naka, 2006. "Diversification Benefits of Japanese Real Estate Over the Last Four Decades," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 259-274, November.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2006.
"Household Financial Assets in the Process of Development,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Honohan, Patrick, 2006. "Household financial assets in the process of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3965, The World Bank.
- Kiichi Tokuoka, 2010. "The Outlook for Financing Japan's Public Debt," IMF Working Papers 10/19, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Japan; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/212, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .