Do stock prices affect house prices? Evidence for the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Hali Edison, 2003. "Is Wealth Increasingly Driving Consuption?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 101, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2011. "REITs, interest rates and stock prices in Malaysia," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Todd H. Kuethe & Valerien Pede, 2009. "Regional Housing Price Cycles: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis Using Us State Level," Working Papers 09-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Tsai, I-Chun, 2016. "Wealth effect and investor sentiment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 111-123.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2009. "Euro area money demand: empirical evidence on the role of equity and labour markets," Working Paper Series 1086, European Central Bank.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2011. "Long- and Short-Run Relationships between House and Stock Prices in South Africa: A Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers 201136, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2009. "Booms and busts in housing markets: determinants and implications," Working Paper Series 1071, European Central Bank.
- Gabe J. De Bondt, 2010. "New Evidence On The Motives For Holding Euro Area Money," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(3), pages 259-278, June.
- repec:eme:ijhmap:ijhma-05-2016-0037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis Ganoulis & Massimo Giuliodori, 2011. "Financial liberalization and house price dynamics in Europe," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2671-2688.
- Tsai, I-Chun, 2015. "Dynamic information transfer in the United States housing and stock markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 215-230.
- Yu-Shao Liu & Chi-Wei Su, 2010. "The relationship between the real estate and stock markets of China: evidence from a nonlinear model," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(22), pages 1741-1749.
- David G McMillan, 2012. "Long-run stock price-house price relation: evidence from an ESTR model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1737-1746.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:12:p:741-744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.