Alcohol Abuse and Suicide Attempts Among Youth - Correlation or Causation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2005.
"Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 151-184, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2000. "Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 7831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:4:634-639_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Markowitz, 2001.
"The Role of Alcohol and Drug Consumption in Determining Physical Fights and Weapon Carrying by Teenagers,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 409-432, Fall.
- Sara Markowitz, 2000. "The Role of Alcohol and Drug Consumption in Determining Physical Fights and Weapon Carrying by Teenagers," NBER Working Papers 7500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Karen E. Norberg, 2001.
"Explaining the Rise in Youth Suicide,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 219-270
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Edward Glaeser & Karen Norberg, 2000. "Explaining the Rise in Youth Suicide," NBER Working Papers 7713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Karen E. Norberg, 2001. "Explaining the Rise in Youth Suicide," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1917, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Sara Markowitz & Michael Grossman, 1998. "Alcohol Regulation And Domestic Violence Towards Children," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 309-320, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:1:112-115_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:6:870-872_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub01-1, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2008. "Criminal justice involvement and high school completion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 613-630, March.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny & Fergusson, David & Horwood, L. John, 2013.
"Cannabis use and suicidal ideation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 524-537.
- Fergusson, David & Horwood, John & van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan C.van Ours, Jenny Williams, David Fergusson, L. John Horwood, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1155, The University of Melbourne.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J.E. & Fergusson, D. & Horwood, L.J., 2012. "Cannabis Use and Suicidal Ideation," Discussion Paper 2012-063, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2003-04-27 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.