High on Life? Medical Marijuana Laws and Suicide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip DeCicca & Donald Kenkel & Alan Mathios & Yoon-Jeong Shin & Jae-Young Lim, 2008.
"Youth smoking, cigarette prices, and anti-smoking sentiment,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 733-749.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Alan D. Mathios & Yoon-Jeong Shin & Jae-Young Lim, 2006. "Youth Smoking, Cigarette Prices, and Anti-Smoking Sentiment," NBER Working Papers 12458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carpenter, 2004. "Heavy alcohol use and youth suicide: Evidence from tougher drunk driving laws," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 831-842.
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2013.
"Medical Marijuana Laws, Traffic Fatalities, and Alcohol Consumption,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 333-369.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I., 2011. "Medical Marijuana Laws, Traffic Fatalities, and Alcohol Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 6112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan C. van Ours & Jenny Williams, 2011.
"Cannabis use and mental health problems,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 1137-1156, November.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J., 2009. "Cannabis Use and Mental Health Problems," Discussion Paper 2009-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan C. van Ours & Jenny Williams, 2009. "Cannabis Use and Mental Health Problems," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1073, The University of Melbourne.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2009. "Cannabis Use and Mental Health Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 7384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Andres, Antonio Rodriguez, 2008. "The effect of public spending on suicide: Evidence from U.S. state data," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 237-261, February.
- Antonio Rodriguez Andres, 2005. "Income inequality, unemployment, and suicide: a panel data analysis of 15 European countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 439-451.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Dave, Daval & Kaestner, Robert & Markowitz, Sara, 2004. "Alcohol abuse and suicide attempts among youth," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 159-180, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:1:112-115_4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmedical marijuana laws; marijuana; alcohol; suicide;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .