Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994. "Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance," International Trade 9411002, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Mussa, 1982. "Government Policy and the Adjustment Process," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 73-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1988. "On the Theory of Infinitely Repeated Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 383-396, March.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W, 1990.
"A Theory of Managed Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 779-795, September.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "A Theory of Managed Trade," NBER Working Papers 2756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1989. "A Theory of Managed Trade," Discussion Papers 801, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- J. Peter Neary, 1982. "Intersectoral Capital Mobility, Wage Stickiness, and the Case for Adjustment Assistance," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 39-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lapan, Harvey E, 1988.
"The Optimal Tariff, Production Lags, and Time Consistency,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 395-401, June.
- Lapan, Harvey E., 1988. "The Optimal Tariff, Production Lags and Time Consistency," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10816, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Protection, Trade Adjustment Assistance, and Income Distribution," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 123-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1986. "Extremal equilibria of oligopolistic supergames," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-225, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2002. "Unilateralism in a Multilateral World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 266-292, April.
- Didier Laussel & Philippe Michel & Thierry Paul, 2004. "Intersectoral adjustment and unemployment in a two-country Ricardian model. Une approche par la méthode événementielle," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(2), pages 169-192.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Philippe MICHEL & Thierry Paul, 2004. "Intersectoral adjustment and unemployment in a two-country Ricardian model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Furusawa, Taiji & Lai, Edwin L. -C., 1999. "Adjustment costs and gradual trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 333-361, December.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "The Impact of International Labor Standards: A Survey of Economic Theory," International Trade 0412007, EconWPA.
- G. Schwartz, 2000. "Non-Enforceability of Trade Treaties and the Most-Favored Nation Clause: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Investment Distortions," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s17, Economics Department, Princeton University.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .