Adjustment costs and gradual trade liberalization
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brecher, Richard A. & Choudhri, Ehsan U., 1994.
"Pareto gains from trade, reconsidered : Compensating for jobs lost,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 223-238, May.
- Richard Brecher & Eshan Choudhri, 1991. "Pareto Gains from Trade, Reconsidered: Compensating for Job Lost," Carleton Economic Papers 91-16, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised May 1994.
- Michael B. Devereux, 1990.
"Growth, specialization, and trade liberalization,"
199004, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leamer, Edward E., 1980. "Welfare computations and the optimal staging of tariff reductions in models with adjustment costs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-36, February.
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994.
"Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance,"
NBER Working Papers
4847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994. "Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance," International Trade 9411002, EconWPA.
- Braillard, S. Lael & Verdier, Thierry, 1994. "Lobbying and adjustment in declining industries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 586-595, April.
- Cassing, James H & Hillman, Arye L, 1986. "Shifting Comparative Advantage and Senescent Industry Collapse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 516-23, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:49:y:1999:i:2:p:333-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.