Welfare computations and the optimal staging of tariff reductions in models with adjustment costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Lewis, Tracy R., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance and Pareto gains from trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 201-222, May.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R., 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance And Pareto Gains From Trade," Papers 343, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991. "Trade Adjustment Assistance and Pareto Gains From Trade," NBER Working Papers 3845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Lamo & Julian Messina & Etienne Wasmer, 2006.
"Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement,"
Sciences Po publications
585, Sciences Po.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2006. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labour Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2006. "Are specific skills an obstacle to labor market adjustment? Theory and an application to the EU enlargement," Working Paper Series 585, European Central Bank.
- Ana Lamo & Julian Messina & Etienne Wasmer, 2007. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement," CSEF Working Papers 172, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Franziska Ohnsorge & Daniel Trefler, 2004. "Sorting It Out: International Trade and Protection With Heterogeneous Workers," NBER Working Papers 10959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rossana Patrón, 1999. "The imperfect mobility of labour: Going from theory to ‘virtual’ reality. Simulations with simple trade models," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2299, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Franziska Ohnsorge & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Sorting It Out: International Trade with Heterogeneous Workers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 868-892, October.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Xiaoping Chen, 2016. "Skill Distributions, Effective Endowment and Trade," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1603, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2011.
"Why `Buy American' is a bad idea but politicians still like it,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 838-858, August.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Why buy American'' is a bad idea but politicians still like it," Kiel Working Papers 1570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2010. "Why "Buy American" is a Bad Idea but Politicians still Like it," CESifo Working Paper Series 3207, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007.
"Making sense of Bolkestein-bashing: Trade liberalization under segmented labor markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 152-174, September.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IDEI Working Papers 353, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 1618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization Under Segmented Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido G. Porto, 2008.
"Agro-Manufactured Export Prices, Wages and Unemployment,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 748-764.
- Porto, Guido, 2008. "Agro-manufactured export prices, wages and unemployment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4489, The World Bank.
- Cuddington, John T & Liang, Hong & Lu, Shihua, 1996.
"Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 192-224, October.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Jansen, Marion, 2003. "Adjusting to trade liberalization: The role of policy, institutions and WTO Disciplines," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 7, number 7.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2013.
"Whom to send to Doha? The Short-sighted Ones!,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 634-649, October.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2011. "Whom to Send to Doha? The Shortsighted Ones!," Kiel Working Papers 1695, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2012. "Code and data files for "Whom to send to Doha? The Short-sighted Ones!"," Computer Codes 11-281, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alvaro Forteza & Rossana PatrÃ³n, 2003. "Trade Liberalisation with Costly Adjustment," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 95-125, May.
- Rossana Patrón, 2000. "Effects from trade with heterogeneous workers and minimum wages: numerical exercises," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1700, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Lai, Edwin L. -C., 1999. "Adjustment costs and gradual trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 333-361, December.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1982. "Trade Liberalization, Minimum Wages and Employment in the Short Run: Some REflections Based on the Chilean Experience," UCLA Economics Working Papers 230, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:10:y:1980:i:1:p:21-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.