Trade Liberalization, Minimum Wages and Employment in the Short Run: Some REflections Based on the Chilean Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Leamer, Edward E., 1980. "Welfare computations and the optimal staging of tariff reductions in models with adjustment costs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Short-Run and Long-Run Equilibrium for a Small Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 955-967, Sept./Oct.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Hillman, Arye L., 1981. "Unilateral and bilateral trade policies for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 407-413, August.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1979. "Economic Development and the Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 186-190, May.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .