Trade liberalization through asset markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cassing, James H & Hillman, Arye L, 1986. "Shifting Comparative Advantage and Senescent Industry Collapse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 516-523, June.
- Stockman, Alan C. & Dellas, Harris, 1986.
"Asset markets, tariffs, and political risk,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 199-213, November.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Min Lee, Khang, 1999. "Endogenous trade policy and the gains from international financial markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 35-59, February.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 2001. "Theoretical problems in negotiating trade liberalization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 209-232, June.
- Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L, 2001.
"Privatization and the Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 535-556, May.
- JoAnne Feeney & Arye Hillman, 1999. "Privatization and The Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policy," Discussion Papers 99-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2002.
"Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 369-395, August.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 1999. "Markets for Risk and Openness to Trade: How are they Related?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 327, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Sep 2000.
- Arye L. Hillman & Ngo Van Long & Peter Moser, 1995. "Modelling Reciprocal Trade Liberalization: The Political-economy and National-welfare Perspectives," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 503-515, September.
- Lloyd, P. J., 2001. "The architecture of the WTO," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 327-353, June.
- Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L., 1995. "Asset markets and individual trade policy preferences," Discussion Papers, Series II 282, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Cassing, James H., 1996. "Protectionist mutual funds," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1984. "Endogenous Tariff Formation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 970-985, December.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1146-1155, December.
- Feeney, JoAnne, 1999. "International risk sharing, learning by doing, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 297-318, April.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 1998.
"Regionalism in a Multilateral World,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(6), pages 1214-1245, December.
- Feeney, JoAnne, 1994. "Goods and Asset Market Interdependence in a Risky World," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 551-563, August.
- Hillman, Arye L, 1982. "Declining Industries and Political-Support Protectionist Motives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1180-1187, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:64:y:2004:i:1:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.