The Military Pension, Compensation, and Retirement of U.S. Air Force Pilots
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Ausink & David A. Wise, 1996. "The Military Pension, Compensation, and Retirement of U.S. Air Force Pilots," NBER Chapters,in: Advances in the Economics of Aging, pages 83-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1992.
"Three Models of Retirement: Computational Complexity versus Predictive Validity,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 21-60
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1990. "Three Models of Retirement: Computational Complexity Versus Predictive Validity," NBER Working Papers 3558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Wise, David A, 1990.
"Pensions, the Option Value of Work, and Retirement,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1151-1180, September.
- James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions, The Option Value of Work, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 2686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunha, Jesse M. & Menichini, Amilcar A. & Crockett, Adam, 2015. "The retention effects of high years of service cliff-vesting pension plans," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 6-9.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3261-3307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beth Asch & Steve Haider & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2002. "The Retirement Behavior of Federal Civil Service Workers," Working Papers wp026, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Andrew Samwick & David A. Wise, 2003. "Option Value Estimation with Health and Retirement Study Data," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Markets and Firm Benefit Policies in Japan and the United States, pages 205-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.