The Effect of Low Birthweight on the Health, Behavior, and School Performance of School-Aged Children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet Currie & Nancy Cole, 1991. "Does Participation in Transfer Programs During Pregnancy Improve Birth Weight?," NBER Working Papers 3832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Robert Kaestner, 1991. "The Effects of Child Health on Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 3850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:3:438-440_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & Robert Kaestner, 1992. "The effects of child health on marital status and family structure," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(3), pages 389-408, August.
- Chaikind, Stephen & Corman, Hope, 1991. "The impact of low birthweight on special education costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 291-311, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashlesha Datar & M. Kilburn & David Loughran, 2010. "Endowments and parental investments in infancy and early childhood," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 145-162, February.
- Hope Corman, 1995. "The Effects of Low Birthweight and Other Medical Risk Factors on Resource Utilization in the Pre-School Years," NBER Working Papers 5273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashlesha Datar & M. Rebecca Kilburn & David S Loughran, 2006. "Health Endowments and Parental Investments in Infancy and Early Childhood," Working Papers 367, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .