High Inflation and the Nominal Anchors of an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 1983. "Inflationary Finance under Discretion and Rules," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Bruno, Michael, 1989. "Econometrics and the Design of Economic Reform," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 275-306, March.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985. "Inflation, Exchange Rates and Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 1739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Kiguel, 1994. "Exchange Rate Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Inflation," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(93), pages 229-250.
- Ozatay, Fatih, 2000. "A quarterly macroeconometric model for a highly inflationary and indebted country: Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Huff, Gregg & Majima, Shinobu, 2013.
"Financing Japan's World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(04), pages 937-977, December.
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2012. "Financing Japan’s World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _109, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gregg Huff, 2012. "Financing Japan's World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia," Economics Series Working Papers Number 109, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2013. "Financing Japan’s World War II occupation of Southeast Asia," Working Paper 2013/02, Norges Bank.
- Lin, Shu & Ye, Haichun, 2011. "The role of financial development in exchange rate regime choices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 641-659, June.
- Kiguel, Miguel A., 1992. "Exchange rate policy, the real exchange rate, and inflation : lessons from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 880, The World Bank.
- Alberto Carrasquilla, 1996. "Dimensiones Fiscales De Una Inflación Moderada: El Caso Colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002357, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alberto Carrasquilla, 1996. "Dimensiones Fiscales de una Inflación Moderada: El Caso Colombiano," Borradores de Economia 055, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .