GDP, Wellbeing, and Health: Thoughts on the 2017 Round of the International Comparison Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Erwin, 2019.
"Measuring the Services of Durables and Owner Occupied Housing,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
erwin_diewert-2019-5, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Mar 2019.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2019. "Measuring the Services of Durables and Owner Occupied Housing," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2019-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Jan 2019.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Blanchet, Didier, 2013. "Beyond GDP: Measuring Welfare and Assessing Sustainability," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199767199.
- Robert Inklaar & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2017. "Cross-Country Income Levels over Time: Did the Developing World Suddenly Become Much Richer?," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 265-290, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2018. "Production and Welfare: Progress in Economic Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 56(3), pages 867-919, September.
- Angus Deaton & Bettina Aten, 2017.
"Trying to Understand the PPPs in ICP 2011: Why Are the Results So Different?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 243-264, January.
- Angus Deaton & Bettina Aten, 2014. "Trying to Understand the PPPs in ICP2011: Why are the Results so Different?," NBER Working Papers 20244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2012.
"Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 994-1028, April.
- Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," Working Papers 2009-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," NBER Working Papers 15199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Krijnse Locker & H. D. Faerber, 1984. "Space And Time Comparisons Of Purchasing Power Parities And Real Values," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(1), pages 53-83, March.
- Aziz Atamanov & Christoph Lakner & Daniel Gerszon Mahler & Samuel Kofi Tetteh Baah & Judy Yang, 2020. "The Effect of New PPP Estimates on Global Poverty: A First Look," Global Poverty Monitoring Technical Note Series 12, The World Bank.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:28177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.