Entry Costs and the Macroeconomy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Ates, Sina T., 2019.
"What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2019. "What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?," NBER Working Papers 25756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2020. "What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?," FEDS Notes 2020-02-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simcha Barkai, 2020. "Declining Labor and Capital Shares," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(5), pages 2421-2463, October.
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-03-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DGE-2019-03-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2019-03-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.