Saving Lives by Tying Hands: The Unexpected Effects of Constraining Health Care Providers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca Diamond & Petra Persson, 2016. "The Long-term Consequences of Teacher Discretion in Grading of High-stakes Tests," NBER Working Papers 22207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Paul Schrimpf, 2015. "The Response of Drug Expenditure to Nonlinear Contract Design: Evidence from Medicare Part D," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(2), pages 841-899.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Keith A. Joiner & Pierre-Thomas Léger, 2017. "Physician Practice Style and Healthcare Costs: Evidence from Emergency Departments," NBER Working Papers 24155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Carlos Best & James Cloyne & Ethan Ilzetzki & Henrik Kleven, 2018.
"Estimating the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution Using Mortgage Notches,"
NBER Working Papers
24948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Best, Michael & Cloyne, James & Ilzetzki, Ethan & Kleven, Henrik, 2018. "Estimating the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution Using Mortgage Notches," CEPR Discussion Papers 13104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oup:restud:v:85:y:2018:i:1:p:157-193. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:122-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henrik J. Kleven & Mazhar Waseem, 2013. "Using Notches to Uncover Optimization Frictions and Structural Elasticities: Theory and Evidence from Pakistan," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 128(2), pages 669-723.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Maria Polyakova, 2016. "Private Provision of Social Insurance: Drug-specific Price Elasticities and Cost Sharing in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 22277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2018-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2018-04-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.