Social Security Reforms and Poverty Among Older Dual-Earner Couples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mitchell, Olivia S, 1991. "Social Security Reforms and Poverty among Older Dual-Earner Couples," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 281-293, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zabalza, A. & Piachaud, D., 1981. "Social security and the elderly: A simulation of policy changes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 145-169, October.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 1979. "The Pension Acceptance Decision of Older Workers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-75.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1983. "Retirement, Wages, and Labor Supply of the Elderly," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 131-151, April.
- Jerry A. Hausman & David A. Wise, 1985. "Social Security, Health Status, and Retirement," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 159-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear & Sherwin Rosen, 1987. "Pension Inequality," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 341-364 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjorie Honig, 1985. "Partial Retirement among Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 613-621.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1987. "Issues in Pension Economics," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi87-1.
- Fields, Gary S. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1984.
"The effects of social security reforms on retirement ages and retirement incomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 143-159, November.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984. "The Effects of Social Security Reforms on Retirement Ages and RetirementIncomes," NBER Working Papers 1348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Jan Olson & Thomas Steinmeier, "undated".
"Construction of the Earnings and Benefits File (EBF) for Use with the Health and Retirement Survey,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
98-19, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia Mitchell & Jan Olson & Thomas Steinmeier, 1996. "Construction of the Earnings and Benefits File (EBF) for Use With the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 5707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .