Married Women's Retirement Behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1983. "Retirement, Wages, and Labor Supply of the Elderly," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 131-151, April.
- Edward P. Lazear & Sherwin Rosen, 1987. "Pension Inequality," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 341-364 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjorie Honig, 1985. "Partial Retirement among Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 613-621.
- Fields, Gary S. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1984.
"The effects of social security reforms on retirement ages and retirement incomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 143-159, November.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984. "The Effects of Social Security Reforms on Retirement Ages and RetirementIncomes," NBER Working Papers 1348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjorie Honig & Giora Hanoch, 1985. "Partial Retirement as a Separate Mode of Retirement Behavior," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(1), pages 21-46.
- John B. Burbidge & A. Leslie Robb, 1980. "Pensions and Retirement Behaviour," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 421-437, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .