Tax Deductibility and Municipal Budget Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin S & Metcalf, Gilbert E, 1987.
"The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 710-736, August.
- Martin Feldstein & Gilbert Metcalf, 1986. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," NBER Working Papers 1791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metcalf, Gilbert & Feldstein, Martin, 1987. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," Scholarly Articles 2766699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hettich, Walter & Winer, Stanley, 1984. "A positive model of tax structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 67-87, June.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-499, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "The Deductibility of State and Local Taxes: Impact Effects by State and Income Class," NBER Working Papers 1768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Does Deductibility Influence Local Taxation?," NBER Working Papers 1714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Rosen, Harvey, 1990.
"Federal deductibility and local property tax rates,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 269-284, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "Federal Deductibility and Local Property Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 2427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1992. "Do Taxes Matter? Lessons from the 1980's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 250-256, May.
- Esteller-More, Alex & Sole-Olle, Albert, 2001.
"Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 247-272, April.
- Esteller-Moré, Álex & Solé-Ollé, Albert, 1999. "Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-28, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1993.
"Tax exporting, federal deductibility, and state tax structure,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 109-126.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1991. "Tax Exporting, Federal Deductibility, and State Tax Structure," NBER Working Papers 3839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 1996.
"A computable general equilibrium model of intergovernmental aid,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-397, November.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Intergovernmental Aid," NBER Working Papers 5420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Sole Olle, 1998. "The effects of tax deductibility on the mix of property taxes and use charges: an empirical analysis of the spanish case," Working Papers in Economics 41, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.