The Liberalization of the Current Capital Accounts and the Real ExchangeRate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, Kenneth A. Froot, and Alejandra Mizala Salces., 1987. "Credibility, the Optimal Speed of Trade Liberalization, Real Interest Rates, and the Latin American Debt," Economics Working Papers 8750, University of California at Berkeley.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1985.
"Tariff liberalization policy and financial restrictions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 241-255, November.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Tariff Liberalization Policy and Financial Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 1253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1983. "Trade taxes and the current account," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 55-57.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Svensson, Lars E O & Razin, Assaf, 1983. "The Terms of Trade and the Current Account: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 97-125, February.
- Hanson, James & de Melo, Jaime, 1985. "External shocks, financial reforms, and stabilization attempts in Uruguay during 1974-1983," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 917-939, August.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Bodart, Vincent & Candelon, Bertrand & Carpantier, Jean-Francois, 2015.
"Real exchanges rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 264-284.
- Vincent BODART & Bertrand CANDELON & Jean-François CARPANTIER, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates, Commodity Prices and Structural Factors in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Vincent Bodart & Bertrand Candelon & Jean-François Carpantier, 2013. "Real exchange rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bertrand Candelon, 2014. "Real Exchange rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries," Working Papers 2014-46, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .