Generating a Sharp Disinflation: Israel 1985
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "The Ends of Four Big Inflations," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 41-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985. "Stopping Hyperinflation: Lessons from the German Inflation Experience of the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 1675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, Henrik & Persson, Torsten, 1988. "Exchange rate policy, wage formation and credibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1621-1636, October.
- Zalman F. Shiffer, 1982. "Money and inflation in Israel: the transition of an economy to high inflation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 28-40.
- Melnick, Rafi & Sokoler, Meir, 1984. "The government's revenue from money creation and the inflationary effects of a decline in the rate of growth of G.N.P," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-236, March.
- Michael Bruno & Stanley Fischer, 1984. "The Inflationary Process in Israel: Shocks and Accommodation," NBER Working Papers 1483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .