Tax Competition and Migration: The Race-to-the-Bottom Hypothesis Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1991.
"International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-76, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "International Tax Competition and Gains from Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 3152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2010. "Fiscal and Migration Competition," NBER Working Papers 16224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L., 2005. "Why hasn't tax competition triggered a race to the bottom? Some quantitative lessons from the EU," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 163-204, January.
- Lans Bovenberg & Sijbren Cnossen & Ruud de Mooij, 2003. "Introduction: Tax Coordination in the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 619-624, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2007.
"Tax competition among U.S. states: racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?,"
Working Paper Series
2008-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2017. "Tax competition among U.S. States: racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2011. "Tax Competition Among U.S. States: Racing to the Bottom or Riding on a Seesaw?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3535, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:147-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-01-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2011-01-16 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .