Report NEP-MIG-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaqub, Shahin, 2010. "Does age-at-migration in childhood affect migrant socioeconomic achievements in adulthood?," MPRA Paper 27935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin & Lundqvist, Heléne, 2011. "Ethnic Diversity and Preferences for Redistribution," Working Paper Series 2011:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2011. "Tax Competition and Migration: The Race-to-the-Bottom Hypothesis Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2010. "Negative equity does not reduce homeowners' mobility," Working Papers 682, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2011. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Papers (Old Series) 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Picot, Garnett & Piraino, Patrizio, 2010. "Immigrant Earnings Growth: Selection Bias or Real Progress?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-35, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Dec 2010.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," NBER Working Papers 16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akbari, Ather H., 2010. "Labour market performance of immigrants in smaller regions of western countries: some evidence from Atlantic Canada," MPRA Paper 27941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Michael Dörsam, 2010. "The Effects of Taxation on Migration: Some Evidence for the ASEAN and APEC Economies," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2010. "Interstate migration has fallen less than you think: consequences of hot deck imputation in the Current Population Survey," Working Papers 681, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Zhao, Changbao, 2010. "Can China's rural elderly count on support from adult children ? implications of rural-to-urban migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5510, The World Bank.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Cláudia Duarte & Sónia Cabral, 2010. "Employment and wages of immigrants in Portugal," Working Papers w201031, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Ratha, Dilip, 2010. "Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5512, The World Bank.
- Lozano-Ascencio, Fernando & Huesca, Luis & Valdivia, Marcos, 2010. "Contribución de las remesas a los ingresos públicos en México [Contribution of remittances to public income in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 27789, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2010.