Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moro, Andrea & Norman, Peter, 2003.
"Affirmative action in a competitive economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 567-594, March.
- Andrea Moro & Peter Norman, "undated". ""Affirmative Action in a Competitive Economy''," CARESS Working Papres 96-08, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Andrea Moro & Peter Norman, "undated". "Affirmative Action in a Competitive Economy," Penn CARESS Working Papers ca48ba70927f48a4e11034658, Penn Economics Department.
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000. "Assessing Affirmative Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 483-568, September.
- Roland G. Fryer Jr. & Glenn C. Loury, 2005. "Affirmative Action and Its Mythology," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 147-162, Summer.
- Roland Fryer & Glenn Loury, 2005.
"Affirmative action in winner-take-all markets,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(3), pages 263-280, December.
- Roland G. Freyer, Jr. & Glenn C. Loury, "undated". "Affirmative Action in Winner-Take-All Markets," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-132, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, Shelly J & Startz, Richard, 1983.
"Private Discrimination and Social Intervention in Competitive Labor Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 340-347, June.
- Richard Startz & Lundberg, "undated". "Private Discrimination and Social Intervention in Competitive Labor Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-81, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2009. "Review: Scott E. Page The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0729, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Durante, Ruben & Labartino, Giovanna & Perotti, Roberto, 2011.
"Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruben Durante & Giovanna Labartino & Roberto Perotti, 2011. "Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia," NBER Working Papers 17572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Kranich, 2012. "A Simple Theoretical Argument for Affrmative Action," Discussion Papers 12-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .