Employment Quotas for Minorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Flabbi, 2010.
"Gender Discrimination Estimation In A Search Model With Matching And Bargaining,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(3), pages 745-783, August.
- Luca Flabbi, 2004. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Flabbi, 2004. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," 2004 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Flabbi, Luca, 2005. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 1764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Hung-Ju & Sultana, Rezina, 2013. "Job Reservation and Intergenerational Transmission of Preferences," MPRA Paper 45036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000. "Assessing Affirmative Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 483-568, September.
- Moro, Andrea & Norman, Peter, 2003.
"Affirmative action in a competitive economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 567-594, March.
- Andrea Moro & Peter Norman, "undated". "Affirmative Action in a Competitive Economy," Penn CARESS Working Papers ca48ba70927f48a4e11034658, Penn Economics Department.
- Andrea Moro & Peter Norman, "undated". ""Affirmative Action in a Competitive Economy''," CARESS Working Papres 96-08, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Leo Kaas, 2009.
"Does Equal Pay Legislation Reduce Labour Market Inequality?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(1), pages 51-71, March.
- Kaas, Leo, 2006. "Does Equal Pay Legislation Reduce Labour Market Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 2421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rafael Lalive & Jean-Philippe Wuellrich & Josef Zweimüller, 2009.
"Do Financial Incentives for Firms Promote Employment of Disabled Workers? A Regression Discontinuity Approach,"
NRN working papers
2009-11, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lalive, Rafael & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "Do Financial Incentives for Firms Promote Employment of Disabled Workers? A Regression Discontinuity Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7373, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015.
"A tradable employment quota,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 48-63.
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015. "A tradable employment quota," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112977, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David Neumark & Wendy A. Stock, 2001. "The Effects of Race and Sex Discrimination Laws," NBER Working Papers 8215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaas, Leo & Lu, Jun, 2010.
"Equal-treatment policy in a random search model with taste discrimination,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 699-709, August.
- Kaas, Leo & Lu, Jun, 2009. "Equal-Treatment Policy in a Random Search Model with Taste Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 4173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1350-1369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guha, Brishti & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2017. "Affirmative Action in the Presence of a Creamy Layer: Identity or Class Based?," MPRA Paper 78686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKenna, C. J., 1996. "Education and the distribution of unemployment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 113-132, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:4:p:s105-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.