A New Cost-Benefit and Rate of Return Analysis for the Perry Preschool Program: A Summary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heckman, James J. & Moon, Seong Hyeok & Pinto, Rodrigo & Savelyev, Peter & Yavitz, Adam, 2010. "A New Cost-Benefit and Rate of Return Analysis for the Perry Preschool Program: A Summary," IZA Policy Papers 17, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo, 2016. "Economic growth and complementarity between stages of human capital," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 779, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2018.
"Cognitive performance and labour market outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 121-135.
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10075, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers id:11160, eSocialSciences.
- Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2019.
"Early childhood education and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 82-104.
- Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2018. "Early childhood education and economic growth," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 802, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Pablo Schenone, 2018. "Causality: a decision theoretic approach," Papers 1812.07414, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
More about this item
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.