A New Cost-Benefit and Rate of Return Analysis for the Perry Preschool Program: A Summary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James J. Heckman & Seong Hyeok Moon & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter Savelyev & Adam Yavitz, 2010. "A New Cost-Benefit and Rate of Return Analysis for the Perry Preschool Program: A Summary," NBER Working Papers 16180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Limits of social mobility
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2010-08-25 18:29:24
- Children's stories
by econjeff in EconJeff on 2011-06-08 16:34:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo, 2016. "Economic growth and complementarity between stages of human capital," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 779, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2018.
"Cognitive performance and labour market outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 121-135.
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers id:11160, eSocialSciences.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
More about this item
Keywordsearly childhood; rate of return; cost-benefit analysis;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.