A New Cost-Benefit and Rate of Return Analysis for the Perry Preschool Program: A Summary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James J. Heckman & Seong Hyeok Moon & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter Savelyev & Adam Yavitz, 2010. "A New Cost-Benefit and Rate of Return Analysis for the Perry Preschool Program: A Summary," NBER Working Papers 16180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Limits of social mobility
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2010-08-25 18:29:24
- Children's stories
by econjeff in EconJeff on 2011-06-08 16:34:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo, 2016. "Economic growth and complementarity between stages of human capital," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 779, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2018.
"Cognitive performance and labour market outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 121-135.
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers id:11160, eSocialSciences.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
More about this item
Keywordsearly childhood; rate of return; cost-benefit analysis;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .