Matching on the Estimated Propensity Score
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreou, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004. "An Alternative Asymptotic Analysis of Residual-Based Statistics," Discussion Paper 2004-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1161-1189, July.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Technical Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1166, Econometric Society.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008.
"On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 235-267, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2013.
"Estimation Of Treatment Effects Without An Exclusion Restriction: With An Application To The Analysis Of The School Breakfast Program,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 982-1017, September.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2009. "Estimation of Treatment Effects Without an Exclusion Restriction: with an Application to the Analysis of the School Breakfast Program," NBER Working Papers 15539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Kaplan & Jianshen Chen, 2012. "A Two-Step Bayesian Approach for Propensity Score Analysis: Simulations and Case Study," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 581-609, July.
- Wang, Jian & Wang, Xiao, 2015.
"Benefits of foreign ownership: Evidence from foreign direct investment in China,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 325-338.
- Wang, Jian & Wang, Xiao, 2014. "Benefits of foreign ownership: evidence from foreign direct investment in china," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 191, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Radice Rosalba & Ramsahai Roland & Grieve Richard & Kreif Noemi & Sadique Zia & Sekhon Jasjeet S., 2012. "Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-45, August.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:178-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kibriya, Shahriar & Savio, Graham & Price, Edwin & King, Joseph, 2016. "The Role of Conflict in Farmersâ€™ Crop Choices in North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(3).
- repec:sae:envira:v:49:y:2017:i:12:p:2718-2738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nam, Jaehyun & Ansong, David, 2015. "The effects of a dedicated education savings account on children's college graduation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 198-207.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The performance of estimators based on the propensity score," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 1-21.
- Huber, Martin & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Bodory, Hugo & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "A wild bootstrap algorithm for propensity score matching estimators," FSES Working Papers 470, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Toffolutti, Veronica & Reeves, Aaron & McKee, Martin & Stuckler, David, 2017. "Outsourcing cleaning services increases MRSA incidence: Evidence from 126 english acute trusts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 64-69.
- Brown, Zachary, 2016. "Voluntary programs to encourage compliance with refuge regulations for pesticide resistance management: results from a quasi-experiment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 237333, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joshua C. Hall & Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2015. "Economic Freedom, Race, and Health Disparities: Evidence from US States," Working Papers 15-43, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9877-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kibriya, Shahriar & Xu, Zhicheng P. & Zhang, Yu, 2015. "The impact of bullying on educational performance in Ghana: A Bias-reducing Matching Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205409, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Delgado, Michael S. & Guilfoos, Todd & Boslett, Andrew, 2016. "The cost of unconventional gas extraction: A hedonic analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-22.
- Anton-Erxleben, Katharina & Kibriya, Shahriar & Zhang, Yu, 2016. "Bullying as the main driver of low performance in schools: Evidence from Botswana, Ghana, and South Africa," MPRA Paper 75555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2010.
"How to Control for Many Covariates? Reliable Estimators Based on the Propensity Score,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2010. "How to control for many covariates? Reliable estimators based on the propensity score," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:105-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark A. C. Kattenberg & Wolter H. J. Hassink, 2017. "Who Moves Out of Social Housing? The Effect of Rent Control on Housing Tenure Choice," De Economist, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Heng Chen & Geoffrey R. Dunbar & Rallye Shen, 2017. "The Mode is the Message: Using Predata as Exclusion Restrictions to Evaluate Survey Design," Staff Working Papers 17-43, Bank of Canada.
- Kautonen, Teemu & Kibler, Ewald & Minniti, Maria, 2017. "Late-career entrepreneurship, income and quality of life," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 318-333.
- Prennushi, G. & Gupta, A., 2014. "Women's empowerment and socio-economic outcomes : impacts of the Andhra Pradesh rural poverty reduction program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6841, The World Bank.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .