Report NEP-ECM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dabo-Niang, Sophie & Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Combining parametric and nonparametric approaches for more efficient time series prediction," MPRA Paper 16893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1721, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Testing for Unit Root against LSTAR model – wavelet improvements under GARCH distortion," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 184, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Brendan P.M. McCabe & Gael M. Martin & David Harris, 2009. "Optimal Probabilistic Forecasts for Counts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kuswanto, Heri & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2009. "Testing for Long Memory Against ESTAR Nonlinearities," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-427, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2009. "Noncausal vector autoregression," Research Discussion Papers 18/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Vadim Marmer & Taisuke Otsu, 2009. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1724, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2011.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu & Kirill Evdokimov, 2009. "Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1720, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2009. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1722, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ulrich Müller & Mark W. Watson, 2009. "Low-Frequency Robust Cointegration Testing," NBER Working Papers 15292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeebari, Zangin & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Developing Median Regression for SURE Models - with Application to 3-Generation Immigrants’ data in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 183, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ida Wolden Bache & James Mitchell & Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "Macro modelling with many models," Working Paper 2009/15, Norges Bank.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2009. "Matching on the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Working Papers 15301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Buncic, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure of ESTAR models of real exchange rates," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Chayawat Ornthanalai, 2009. "Exploring Time-Varying Jump Intensities: Evidence from S&P500 Returns and Options," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-34, CIRANO.
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2009. "Calibration and Resolution Diagnostics for Bank of England Density Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-36, CIRANO.