The Economics of Renewable Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Parry, 2001. "Are Gasoline Taxes in Britain Too High?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 67-81.
- Michael Hoel, 2008.
"Bush Meets Hotelling: Effects of Improved Renewable Energy Technology on Greenhouse Gas Emissions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Hoel, 2009. "Bush Meets Hotelling: Effects of Improved Renewable Energy Technology on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Working Papers 2009.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert Hahn & Caroline Cecot, 2009. "The benefits and costs of ethanol: an evaluation of the government’s analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 275-295, June.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2005.
"Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1276-1289, September.
- Parry, Ian & Small, Kenneth, 2002. "Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?," Discussion Papers dp-02-12-, Resources For the Future.
- R. C. D'Arge & K. C. Kogiku, 1973. "Economic Growth and the Environment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 61-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraly Andrade de SÃ¡ & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (In)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 5058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the Un(Effectiveness) of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Ha__i_, 2013. "Increasing the penetration of intermittent renewable energy: innovation in energy storage and grid management," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 6, pages 140-156 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:renene:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:1111-1121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grüne, Lars & Semmler, Willi & Stieler, Marleen, 2015.
"Using nonlinear model predictive control for dynamic decision problems in economics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 112-133.
- Willi Semmler & Lars Grüne & Marleen Stieler, 2013. "Using Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Dynamic Decision Problems in Economics," EcoMod2013 5782, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:971-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:02:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793993311000336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2010. "On the causal dynamics between emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy, and economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2255-2260, September.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the (Un)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," Working Papers 2014.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Burkart, Christopher S. & Arguea, Nestor M., 2012. "Efficient scale for photovoltaic systems and Florida's solar rebate program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 470-478.
- Gorkemli Kazar & Arthur Kazar, 2014. "The Renewable Energy Production-Economic Development Nexus," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 312-319.
- Marianne Haug, 2011. "Clean energy and international oil," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Thiam Hee Ng, . "Bond Financing for Renewable Energy in Asia," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-06-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .