Do State Laws Affect the Age of Marriage? A Cautionary Tale About Avoidance Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asplund, Marcus & Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik, 2007.
"Demand and distance: Evidence on cross-border shopping,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 141-157, February.
- Asplund, Björn Marcus & Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik, 2005. "Demand and Distance: Evidence on Cross-Border Shopping," CEPR Discussion Papers 4983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friberg, Richard & Asplund, Marcus & Wilander, Fredrik, 2005. "Demand and Distance: Evidence on Cross-Border Shopping," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 587, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Daniel Klepinger & Shelly Lundberg & Robert Plotnick, 1999.
"How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 421-448.
- D. Klepinger & S. Lundberg & R. Plotnick, "undated". "How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1145-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1992. "Do Taxes Matter? Lessons from the 1980's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 250-256, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Dahl, 2010. "Early teen marriage and future poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 689-718, August.
- Kasey Buckles & Melanie Guldi & Joseph Price, 2011.
"Changing the Price of Marriage: Evidence from Blood Test Requirements,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(3), pages 539-567.
- Kasey S. Buckles & Melanie E. Guldi & Joseph Price, 2009. "Changing the Price of Marriage: Evidence from Blood Test Requirements," NBER Working Papers 15161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2014.
"The Effect of Same-Sex Marriage Laws on Different-Sex Marriage: Evidence From the Netherlands,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 317-340, February.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2009. "The effect of same-sex marriage laws on different-sex marriage: Evidence from The Netherlands," Cahiers de recherche 09-23, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Feb 2012.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.