Investing for the Short and the Long Term
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, Paul A., 1974. "Fallacy of the log-normal approximation to optimal portfolio decision-making over many periods," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-94, May.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1974.
"Portfolio turnpike theorems for constant policies,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 171-198, July.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "Portfolio Turnpike Theorems for Constant Policies," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Garbade, Kenneth & Wachtel, Paul, 1978. "Time variation in the relationship between inflation and interest rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 755-765, November.
- Goldman, M Barry, 1979. "Anti-Diversification or Optimal Programmes for Infrequently Revised Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 505-516, May.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .