Effect of Minimum Wages on Human Capital Formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael L. Wachter & Choongsoo Kim, 1979. "Time Series Changes in Youth Joblessness," NBER Working Papers 0384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Swidinsky, 1980. "Minimum Wages and Teenage Unemployment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 158-171, February.
- Jacob Mincer & Boyan Jovanovic, 1981. "Labor Mobility and Wages," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 21-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Wilson Mixon Jr., 1978. "The Minimum Wage and Voluntary Labor Mobility," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 32(1), pages 67-73, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2015. "The Minimum Wage and the Great Recession: Evidence from the Current Population Survey," NBER Working Papers 21830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2008.
"El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros países,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 26(56), pages 204-263, June.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007. "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros países," Borradores de Economia 436, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paula Herrera & Luie Eduardo Arango & Carlos Estéban Posada, 2007. "El salario mínimo aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros paises," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003944, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007. "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros paises," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002544, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gorry, Aspen, 2013. "Minimum wages and youth unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 57-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.