A La Recherche des Moments Perdus: Covariance Models for Unbalanced Panels with Endogenous Death
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1992. "Incomplete panels and selection bias : A survey," Discussion Paper 1992-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Plant Turnover and Gross Employment Flows in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 48-71, January.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson L., 1988. "Plant Turnover And Gross Employment Flows In The U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Papers 9-87-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990.
"Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 123-186
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," Working Papers 90-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998.
"Does Firms` Financial Status Affect Plant-Level Investment and Exit Decision,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
98-48, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Joachim K Winter, 1999. "Does Firms' Financial Status Affect Plant-Level Investment and Exit Decisions?," Working Papers 99-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998. "Does firms' financial status affect plant-level investment and exit decisions?," Papers 98-48, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin, 2001.
"Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1645-1659, November.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rebin, 1998. "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder & Donald B. Rubin, 1998. "Combining Panel Data Sets with Attrition and Refreshment Samples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-033/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Higson, C. & Holly, S. & Kattuman, P., 2004. "Business Failure in UK and US Quoted Firms: Impact of Macroeconomic Instability and the Role of Legal Institutions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0420, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John M. Abowd & Françis Kramarz & Antoine Moreau, 1996. "Product Quality and Worker Quality," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 41-42, pages 299-322.
- Horst Entorf & Francis Kramarz, 1998. "The Impact Of New Technologies On Wages: Lessons From Matching Panels On Employees And On Their Firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2-4), pages 165-198.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .