Is There Chronic Excess Supply of Labor? Designing a Statistical Test
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quandt, Richard E. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1985. "Is there chronic excess supply of labor? : Designing a statistical test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 193-197.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Harvey S & Quandt, Richard E, 1978. "Estimation of a Disequilibrium Aggregate Labor Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 371-379, August.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Quandt, Richard E, 1983. "A Model of Rationing and Labour Supply: Theory and Estimation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(199), pages 221-233, August.
- Sarantis, Nicholas C., 1981. "Employment, labor supply and real wages in market disequilibrium," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 335-354.
- Romer, David, 1981. "Rosen and Quandt's Disequilibrium Model of the Labor Market: A Revision," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-146, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .