The impact of market clearing assumptions and dynamics on demand elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sealey, C W, Jr, 1979. "Credit Rationing in the Commercial Loan Market: Estimates of a Structural Model under Conditions of Disequilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 689-702, June.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1997.
"A Disequilibrium Econometric Model of the Australian Raw Wool Market,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(69), pages 283-307, December.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1996. "A Disequilibrium Econometric Model of the Australian Raw Wool Market," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 156443, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rosen, Harvey S & Quandt, Richard E, 1978. "Estimation of a Disequilibrium Aggregate Labor Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 371-379, August.
- Holt, Matthew T & Johnson, Stanley R, 1989.
"Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 605-613, November.
- Holt, Matthew & Johnson, Stanley R., 1989. "Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. G. Chambers & R. E. Just & L. J. Moffitt & A. Schmitz, 1981.
"Estimating The Impact Of Beef Import Restrictions In The Us Import Market,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(2), pages 123-133, August.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Just, Richard E. & Moffitt, L. Joe & Schmitz, Andrew, 1981. "Estimating The Impact Of Beef Import Restrictions In The Us Import Market," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(2), pages 1-11, August.
- Yatchew, Adonis J, 1981. "Further Evidence on "Estimation of a Disequilibrium Aggregate Labor Market."," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 142-144, February.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Garcia, Rene, 1977. "Disequilibrium Econometrics for Business Loans," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1187-1204, July.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Thomas H. Spreen, 1983. "Disequilibrium Market Analysis: An Application to the U.S. Fed Beef Sector: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(2), pages 360-363.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kooiman, Peter & Van Dijk, Herman K. & Thurik, A. Roy, 1985.
"Likelihood diagnostics and Bayesian analysis of a micro-economic disequilibrium model for retail services,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 121-148.
- Kooiman, Peter & van Dijk, Herman K. & Thurik, A. Roy, 1985. "Likelihood Diagnostics And Bayesian Analysis Of A Micro-Economic Disequilibrium Model For Retail Services," Econometric Institute Archives 272289, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Patrick Artus, 1984. "Le fonctionnement du marché du crédit : diverses analyses dans un cadre de déséquilibre," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(4), pages 591-622.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Kierzenkowski, Rafal, 2007.
"Credit market disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect?: Non-stationarity and the short-side rule,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Christophe Hurlin & R. Kierzenkowski, 2007. "Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect? Non stationarity and the Short Side Rule," Post-Print halshs-00257320, HAL.
- Herrera, Santiago & Hurlin, Christophe & Zaki, Chahir, 2013. "Why don't banks lend to Egypt's private sector?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 347-356.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Philippe Adair & Fredj Fhima, 2014. "Small and Medium-sized Enterprises' Credit Rationing on the Tunisian Bank Credit Market," Post-Print hal-01667356, HAL.
- Andrea Orame, 2020. "The role of bank supply in the Italian credit market: evidence from a new regional survey," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1279, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Adolfo Barajas & Enrique López & Hugo Oliveros, 2001.
"¿Por qué en Colombia el Crédito al Sector Privado es tan Reducido,"
Borradores de Economia
185, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Enrique López & Adolfo Barajas & Hugo Oliveros, 2001. "¿ Por qué en Colombia el Crédito al Sector Privado es tan Reducido?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003787, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Antoine Mandel & Vipin Veetil, 2020.
"The Economic Cost of COVID Lockdowns: An Out-of-Equilibrium Analysis,"
Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 431-451, October.
- Antoine Mandel & Vipin Veetil, 2020. "The Economic Cost of COVID Lockdowns: An Out-of-Equilibrium Analysis," Post-Print halshs-03043350, HAL.
- Antoine Mandel & Vipin Veetil, 2020. "The Economic Cost of COVID Lockdowns: An Out-of-Equilibrium Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-03043350, HAL.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2000. "Seasonality and Wage-responsiveness in nonclearing labour markets: Evidence from Indian agriculture," Working papers 80, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jameel Ahmed, 2016. "Credit Conditions in Pakistan: Supply Constraints or Demand Deficiencies?," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 54(2), pages 139-161, June.
- Vouldis, Angelos, 2015. "Credit market disequilibrium in Greece (2003-2011) - a Bayesian approach," Working Paper Series 1805, European Central Bank.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanwar, Sunil, 1998. "Wage responsiveness of labour supply and demand in nonclearing rural markets: the case of Indian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 395-402, December.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48, November.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Manthalu, 2019. "User fee exemption and maternal health care utilisation at mission health facilities in Malawi: An application of disequilibrium theory of demand and supply," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 461-474, April.
- Antoine Mandel & Vipin Veetil, 0. "The Economic Cost of COVID Lockdowns: An Out-of-Equilibrium Analysis," Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Seyedeh Asieh H. Tabaghdehi, 2018. "Market collusion and regime analysis in the US gasoline market," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Ramirez, Francisco A., 2012. "Crédito Al Sector Privado En República Dominicana (1997-2011): ¿Existe Evidencia De Racionamiento Del Crédito? [Private Sector Loans in the Dominican Republic (1997-2011):Is There Evidence of credi," MPRA Paper 68333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0361, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:1:p:39-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.