Estimation of a Disequilibrium Aggregate Labor Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 60 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1986.
"Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 82-109, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1985. "Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 1642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1983. "New Measures of Labor Cost: Implications for Demand Elasticities and Nominal Wage Growth," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 287-308 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1981. "New Measures of Labor Cost: Implications for Demand Elasticities and Nominal Wage Growth," NBER Working Papers 0821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bierings, H. & Sneek, K., 1989. "Pseudo maximum likelihood techniques in a simple rationing model of the Dutch labour market," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2002. "Testing Intertemporal Substitution, Implicit Contracts, and Hours Restriction Models of the Labor Market Using Micro Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 905-927, September.
- Aurikko, Esko, 1985. "Testing Disequilibrium Adjustment Models for Finnish Exports of Goods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(1), pages 33-50, February.
- Siebeck, Karin & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 1987. "Ein einfaches kontinuierliches Anpassungsmodell für den Arbeits- und Gütermarkt: Einige empirische Befunde für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland von 1965 bis 1985," Discussion Papers, Series I 234, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Quandt, Richard E. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1985. "Is there chronic excess supply of labor? : Designing a statistical test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 193-197.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Is There Chronic Excess Supply of Labor? Designing a Statistical Test," NBER Technical Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1984. "Employment, Hours, and Earning in the Depression: An Analysis of Eight Manufacturing Industries," CEPR Publications 244426, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "The impact of market clearing assumptions and dynamics on demand elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 39-43, April.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2008. "Rural Labour Market Developments, Agricultural Productivity, and Real Wages in Bangladesh, 1950–2006," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 89-114.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1987. "The demand for labor in the long run," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-471 Elsevier.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1984. "The Demand for Labor in the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 1297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1984. "Real wages, inflation and unemployment," BIS Working Papers 9, Bank for International Settlements.
- David Neumark, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer," NBER Working Papers 23584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Leroy, 1981. "Le marché du travail : une approche hors paradigmes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(2), pages 237-270.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:429-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heidi Schelbert, 1985. "Zur Arbeitsmarktforschung in der Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 121(III), pages 285-305, September.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1983. "A Skeptical Note on the New Econometrics," NBER Working Papers 1092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:60:y:1978:i:3:p:371-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed