Estimation of a Disequilibrium Aggregate Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurikko, Esko, 1985. "Testing Disequilibrium Adjustment Models for Finnish Exports of Goods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(1), pages 33-50, February.
- David Neumark, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer," NBER Working Papers 23584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebeck, Karin & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 1987. "Ein einfaches kontinuierliches Anpassungsmodell für den Arbeits- und Gütermarkt: Einige empirische Befunde für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland von 1965 bis 1985," Discussion Papers, Series I 234, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1986.
"Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 82-109, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1985. "Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 1642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quandt, Richard E. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Is there chronic excess supply of labor? : Designing a statistical test,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 193-197.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Is There Chronic Excess Supply of Labor? Designing a Statistical Test," NBER Technical Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bierings, H. & Sneek, K., 1989. "Pseudo maximum likelihood techniques in a simple rationing model of the Dutch labour market," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1984. "Employment, Hours, and Earning in the Depression: An Analysis of Eight Manufacturing Industries," CEPR Publications 244426, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1983.
"New Measures of Labor Cost: Implications for Demand Elasticities and Nominal Wage Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 287-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1981. "New Measures of Labor Cost: Implications for Demand Elasticities and Nominal Wage Growth," NBER Working Papers 0821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "The impact of market clearing assumptions and dynamics on demand elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 39-43, April.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2008. "Rural Labour Market Developments, Agricultural Productivity, and Real Wages in Bangladesh, 1950–2006," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 89-114.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1987. "The demand for labor in the long run," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-471 Elsevier.
- Robert Leroy, 1981. "Le marché du travail : une approche hors paradigmes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(2), pages 237-270.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:429-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palle S. Andersen, 1984. "Real wages, inflation and unemployment," BIS Working Papers 9, Bank for International Settlements.
- Heidi Schelbert, 1985. "Zur Arbeitsmarktforschung in der Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 121(III), pages 285-305, September.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-018-0106-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2002. "Testing Intertemporal Substitution, Implicit Contracts, and Hours Restriction Models of the Labor Market Using Micro Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 905-927, September.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1983. "A Skeptical Note on the New Econometrics," NBER Working Papers 1092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:60:y:1978:i:3:p:371-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.